martes, 6 de enero de 2009

I used to think, I had the answers to everything but now I know That life doesn´t always go my way; Feels like I´m caught in the middle that´s when I realize.
I´m not a girl, not yet a woman; All I need is time, a moment that is mine while I´m in between I´m not a girl ; There is no need to protect me, It´s time that I Learn to face up to this on my own, I´ve seen so much more than you know now, So don´t tell me to shut my eyes
But if you look at me closely; You will see it in my eyes; This girl will always find her way
(I´m not a girl), I´m not a girl, don´t tell me what to believe (Not yet a woman); I´m just trying to find the woman in me (All I need is time), all I need is time (A moment that is mine), That´s mine; While I´m in between I´m not a girl, not yet a woman, no no; All I need is time, a moment that is mine While I´m in between I´m not a girl, not yet a woman.

1 comentario:

Barbie dijo...

i te llevaste ingles?